Wednesday, February 3, 2010

:-(

I have had enough stories to tell in my life. Some had brought me the smiles and some are those that are not worth telling for. There are those too that i believe keeping it within my heart was the best thing to do. Our stories are just one of the few memories that i will cherish forever. I didnt want to go but the situation needs it babe, i dont want to cut the rope that binds me to you but this is the only thing best for us now. The distance is really killing us and everyday is just a survival game, of longingness and of imagination. I appreciate every inch you did for the relationship, i am flattered of the big and small things you did for me. I couldnt ask for more anymore for the love that you have shown to me. I guess im starting to believe that sometimes love isnt just enough, no matter how two of you have exerted all the efforts, time would really come that you need to let go of his hand coz you want him to be happy. Babe i cried because i couldnt keep the pain - of the thought that its very hard for you to keep the relationship. Sometimes i dont want to think of you coz if i do, i am just thinkin of how unfair love seems to. When you think you met him at the perfect day but you have an imperfect situations. I used to believe that love can be work out so as relationship but the harder we try the more that we would get hard at the finish line. You were right babe, how much more if we meet and the day came again that we will part aways, isnt it much harder? I dont know when is the perfect time for us, if theres any? but i dont have doubt that i have found the perfect man in you.
For the very last time, allow me to utter the three special word that i knew is for you and will be for u only "i Love You", i may not tell you everyday how much you mean to me but i always do. remember babe, we met at just an ordinary day but seems i couldnt forget that day now, that ordinary day brings out something special tagged as the unforgettable day in my life. I ought just not to leave offline message coz its hurting deep inside of me, as to how i could say goodbye to the man i love. I knew youll read this eventually, theres just no purpose why i wrote here, but i believe this blog was very instrumental in keeping us together. And this blog knew everything that we went thru and all the in-betweens.
Thank you babe for being you, for loving me and for sharing your dreams to me. You know i may not have told you this, but i am touched by everything that you have done. You have always managed to call me and talk to me almost everyday no matter how busy you are, I dont remember a day when you didnt leaved me an offline message, which i will miss soon. Sometimes even if we promised to meet on the net after you called up and even if i didnt shown up, you didnt get mad. And who will forget the day when i was so down, you were there to advice me of what i should and shouldnt have done next time. Enough of that coz i could just remember that night when i couldnt help but smile about the silly things we enjoyed sharing with.
To my babe i will miss you so much, but i guess we dont have a choice right now, you need this and perhaps we need this too. I will surely miss your voice, your offline message, the way you care and the silly and the non-silly things we have shared and laughed.
I was thinkin of the right word to end this, but i couldnt think of one.
Hope this one works :-(

2 comments:

Nitin said...

reminds me of mine and what i went thru.. a new leaf turns. a new chapter begins...

Clarence said...

Love is exactly what it implies..simply LOVE. Sometimes its offered and given without hestitation, and sometimes its given and offered with reservations,its what humans do. The key is to strive to LOVE unconditionally.