Itching for a Saturday Update? Then join Saturday 9: Our House Meme. I just did.
1. I read that Bud Weiser & Kathy moved into their new house! When was the last time you moved? Where to?
- two years ago, from one city to the other, pretty stressful.
2. If they were making a Hall of Fame for the blogosphere, name a blogger or two who you think should make the list. Why?
- Lester (Gateway to Adventure)
He is very hardworking and he never fails to bloghop..hehehe
3. What are couple of funny things you remember your parents saying? (Like, “They're starving there in China, so finish what you've got.” - John Lennon) Do you say them to your kids?
- I remember my parents telling me when i was a kid to always take a nap in the afternoon or i will not grow. Funny but i often dont follow their rules but i end up tall..hehehe
4. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
- Yes, a lot of things. Cant disclose the details but more on personal circumstance
5. What is it too late for?
- for changing course. Recently, i had this thought that i wish i was a teacher coz i love teaching kids but well i can still teach kids even if im not a teacher..hehhe
6. What do you try to stay away from?
- I try to set a positive vibes every time i woke up. To stay away from negative thoughts and bad day.
7. When you get into a disagreement or fight, how often are you the first to apologize?
- I do most of the time if i realised im wrong but if the other party is beyond the norms and is hitting below the belt then im game for a new fight. I am sometimes a bitch if i need to tame a tiger.
8. Tell us about a current issue that you’re unhappy with.
- Im just unhappy with the prosecution's performance on Corona's impeachment..hehehe
9. How often do you update your blog/site and why?
- Almost daily, not for any other reason but to just document some day to day activities. So that when i go back and recall some memories, its easy for me to remember some.
This is my Saurday Meme for Saturday 9.