Its been awhile i posted some meme on my blog. Now, its about time to share some nonsense stuff just for the sake of updating, huh? - kidding. Anyway, since i love answering questions, here's my recent steal from Sunday Stealing.
1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog? - to share some thoughts
2. Why did you choose your blog's name? What does it mean? - it was suggested by a friend
3. Do you ever had another blog? - yes, four other blogs.
4. What do you do online when you're not on your blog? - reading mags
5. How about when you're not on the computer? - watching tv
6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you? - i wish they will become open minded.
7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere? - bc bloggers
8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout? - pink rocks
9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog. - i just love the sweetness of this youngsters.
10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them. - okey, later
11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn't currently? - i love to feature some quotes
12. What do you consider the 10 most "telling" interests that we would infer from what you blog persona?- hmmm, can i have it nine? hehehe
13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they? - i cant think
14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make, Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans? - i dont think so. Hopefully
15. What's your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination? - collecting mags
16. What are you glad you did but haven't really had a chance to post about? - i helped and i dont brag.
17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face? - none so far.
18. What don't you talk about here, either because it's too personal or because you don't have the energy? - romance and private family details.
19. What's a question that you'd love to answer? - are you in love?
20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it? - yeah
21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!” - hehehhe
Monday, November 28, 2011
I just got the news today. The neighbor's baby finally is taken back by the Creator. I really pity her much as she continue to struggle for her survival. She was examined to have a heart failure and a lung problem. I was there when she was fighting for her life, i was there when the was being pumped for her to survive and now its hard to think that she finally gave up. I wish i could do something to bring her into life but too late she didn't made it. I hope the little angel would finally rest in the hands of God.
I am so busy today. I have lots of things to do at office but i am doing so great. I love how my boredom suddenly vanished because of a little pressure. I was given a mountain of paper works and i just felt the neck to neck work pressure to me. Anyway, yesterday afternoon i was surprised for a friend visit. She was my former colleague and she came over to invite me of her daughter's christening. I was one of the godparents including some of our friends and business partners at the company. It would surely be a fun day since our former boss from Cebu and Ormoc would come too. I am super excited and can't help looking around for a nice dress too.