Wednesday, February 3, 2010

When is Enough an Enough?

Dear heart,

I never failed in reminding you always to be very cardeful in all the things you do and you dont know. I always tells you to takes good care of yourself and dont allow others to stepped back on you and leave you breathless. I always tells you never to trust at the very first beat, learn to takes time and allow the feelings to grow, never rush and weigh things as possible. But you betrayed her once again, i dont know exactly what u did, but i find her crying and she didnt even bother to greet me like she usually did, she is thinking about you and wanting you so deep and intense. Ive told you once that she has done already all the stupidty in this world but that doesnt mean she doesnt deserves to be love, everybody is meant for somebody and i just want you to be wiser this time. Learn not to trust yourself but to trust me too, we should goes hand in hand so that she will not be hurt again and again and again. She said enough of the pain, she said once to me that she is already tired, isnt that enough reason for you to take good care of yourself so that you wont be broken again. Did you forgot that just last year, i have seen you breathless and into tiny little pieces, we have picked you up and my friend named "Time" takes good care of u. remember i allow you to be with him all the time until your healed, and now after a few months i was very happy to look at you, so fresh and so blomming, enough for me to realize that you are ready for a brand new start. And now look at you, you are falling in love again to man i never knew, how could i guide you when u dont even dare to introduce him to me. You once beg to leave you coz u were very sure about him, but i didnt, you're asking too much. Youre asking for a heartache again. How could i leave you at miseries, even if im on top there was no single day when i couldnt afford to reach you. Now pls leand me your hadn, lets think and beat for the person who beats and thinks for us.
PS:
Dont forget to rest, youre too tired now, if you cant sleep just think of me and ill beat for you.



Love,

Brain

0 comments: