Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ideal Gifts

Do you have in mind already as to what present you will give to your love ones? probably you hav ein mind flowers or perhaps stuff toys or chocolates? Just a little pointer, every woman really dreams and wishes to receive flowers from the man they loved, its actually flattering and overwhelming feeling to received such gift. But eversince i really dont have stories to tell in valentines, my friends does have every heart's day celebration, they always receive flowers from their over romantic hubby. But there is one special event once in the celebration of love's day, When i was still at my work, i was shocked when a man handed one beautiful and red rose to me, exactly at my table, i asked him who gave that but to my dismay he didnt tell me as to who aked him to do that. Until the end of the day i really dont know who do that, the card just state "to the sweetest person ive ever known",hmmm he was sweet but i never knew who he was, my bestfriend whom the only man i ever am close with ended up courting me, we were best friends way back from our college years, he is always updated as to whom im dating with and every now and then, he would advice me if he thinks the man is not good to me. He is actually a playboy, yeah ive knew that, but i knew i am the only woman whom she cried with..hehhe. She would always tells me that im very bratty but to his note, i am the sweetest girl she ever know, no pretentions and just a real me. Before he left, he proposed to me, marriage proposal and it was the very first time he has done that. I was very touched the way he acted but eventually i realize that its also my fault being so close to him, maybe or maybe not he hadnt control his feelings as a guy or just maybe he has found his ideal girl in my personality. But whatever it is, i just missed him..i missed his sweetness always. I am not in touch anymore with him but i always wish for him to be happy in whoever arms he is right now.

1 comments:

Flowers said...

Thanks for sharing the information on ideal gift. it was nice going through your blog. Keep it up the good work.