Monday, December 10, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday

You probably are surprised what's with this meme again. Well, i certainly need to drive traffic to my sites and to get my goal slowly, i have to sign up with some blog meme dominating all over the web. I am already a fanatic of Wordless Wednesday and now this blog will host a Mellow Yellow Monday.

To start with, my entry for this week is the bright hue footwear i got recently, It has a big ribbon at the center and the nice design just compliment this pretty sandal. Here is it:


Photobucket


7 comments:

Liz said...

Love this!

Luna Miranda said...

this is cute. i never had a yellow pair of shoes.:p

lina@home sweet home said...

Pretty yellow shoes, Kat. Love it :)

J.Rylie.C said...

That is so cute!

My Yellow


PS. I am your new follower. Hope you can follow back. Thanks.

Cassandra said...

I like that, so beautiful and sexy!

Visiting from MYM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/12/270-classic-cartoons-to-watch.html

lencilicious said...

that is a beautiful shoe. Visiting from MYM My Yellow Entry

Jhoveleen said...

So cute I love it.