Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stressful day

The day is really so stressful, ive been into lots of transactions and that includes securing a copy of my bank statement, its really so long since i received then. I dont know what happened, but eventually i try to enroll my account into online banking at least i am sure and secure as in monitoring my daily banking transactions. I also went to an internet provider company to inquire about the fees and requirements. Im actually planning to install internet on our comp, i knew its really so tough but i realized that instead of going to the cafe every now and then why dont i just install and internet at home. I have already contacted an agent to that, but i knew i will face again a financial dilemma considering that i would have to think a lot of payments every month. But just crossing my finger that ill eventually get over all of those stuff.

1 comments:

Nitin said...

i am having a mad week. and the madness isn't over yet. i wonder what will become of all this.. anyways. tc