Monday, December 26, 2011

Looking for Baker Furniture?

Yesterday, i had a chance to visit a relative's house.This is the great thing about the holiday. You have the excuse to visit your relatives house and maybe checked out some good things on them. The relative's house is located at the heart of the place. They're near with the church and just a street away from our former roof. Anyway, i got to see few Baker furniture while i let my eyes enjoyed rolling over at some good finds. Their house is a two storey roof and with an antique theme. They still have the hanging frames, the famous jars and even the antique fork and spoon that i rarely see now. I always love to see those old decors because i got to remember my grandmom's old house. We used to stay at their house before my father build our own house. Its actually made up of sturdy log which my father told us that it came from our old folks and was just passed over when they passed away. My grandmom's house was loaded with old decors but i could sense that it was the most durable decors ive ever seen. They have the old buddha, the big cds and even the kitchenwares which were truly fantastic. I remember my mom telling me that if the relative would just allow to bring those stuff, she would really bring that home since its a good investment and last for lifetime.

You can hardly buy such stuff now. In fact, antique stores sells such stuff at a double if not triple of its original price. Thats why if you love to decorate your home with antique furnitures or any decors for that matter then check out some Drexel Heritage. Its indeed a good find since it embraces classic American and European style. Get a Drexel Heritage for your own home for an investment that lasts for years.

0 comments: