Monday, December 26, 2011

A Dream Israel Tour

I'd love to take some break now. Promise, i feel so exhausted right after the holiday. I spent almost a week getting gifts, preparing for home needs and of course planning out our Christmas Party. Now that all the holiday pressures are slowly vanishing, i felt i wanna visit some friends or take an adventure. Wowo, it seems like an escapade are just for well-off individual. I dont belong either to any of the socialite group so the fair bargain is a beach adventure. I knew most of us can relate that whenever we feel we want to escape from the pressure,we wanted to have an overnight stay or a getaway at the nearbu place. Some relatives told me that a beach resort nearby is a good destination. Its affordable and accessible. They're near the highway and at present they already have mini cottages which can accommodate an overnight stay. Id love to plan for a beach adventure but because we all have limited time for now then i guess it would just happen on the summer month.

Anyway, speaking for getaway, Who among us here had avail of Israel Tour? I knew Israel is a holy place and there are lots of historical places that i would love to visit. I dont know how much is the package for a Tour to Israel but regardless of the amount you will spend, it will surely be worth of every penny you spend. If given the chance, id loke to take a tour on Bar mitzvah tours Israel. Ive heard few good words about such tours and while having this journey ill never stop wishing that one day i can step my feet on the holy city. So, where is your dream destination? Is that a local or international travel? I hope your travel wishlist will be granted soon.

0 comments: