Monday, December 26, 2011

Rainy and Cold Afternoon

I was able to have myself rested after the finishing some tasks, Now im back to do more. Who says being a blogger is an easy endeavor? Not if you have few deadlines to meet. Like now, im cramming because i need to finish some tasks before it expires and i have to save few bucks for the rainy days. I just cant slip few dollars because of my lazy butt. I want to grab every opportunity that came my way.

Well, i forgot to mention about a former classmate who recently message me. Shes still so down to earth. She is the marketing manager of Unilever and yet she has not changed. She told me that she will be coming over and she wants to meet ups with some of our friends. We became close friends because we were seatmates then. During flag ceremony, we would normally find ourselves at the end of the line because of our height. Since then, i became close to their family. Ohh, i remember her mother and she so adorable as always.

0 comments: