Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Sweet Meme

i was thinking of a good post to write in here but my mind is empty right now of ideas but my fingers started to type at the keyboard and no choice i have to continue. Anyway, i am missing my bestfriend so much. I knew he is already committed and has his own family but still the thoughts of our bonding and friendship lingers me every night. Sometime, he courted me and i asked him why he is going beyond the territory of friendship, he told me that he sees his ideal girl in me. I am flattered and happy of course, but then i could compromise the relationship we had and will have if it would work as US. I cant remember a time where he leaves me. When im down i always look for his hand, when im sad i always look for his handkerchief and when a guy dumped, i always wished that he is there for me to listen to my not so sensible heart rants. I could say that at this point in my life i have found a great and true friend in him. There even one point when he would visit me on my working place before and we will hang out together after. My former boyfriend who happens to be the man i loved so much always nags on me not to go to ukay-ukay stores, but i always love to visit there cause i could find an affordable yet classy style. But he could understand that because he thought that i am cheap and that those stuff are only for poor people. Because i love my boyfriend i stop going to such stores but when the time comes that i wanted really to go there, i asked my bestfriend to go with me and told him about the things we argued about with ex. To cap it, he joined me in roaming such store and even look for the best deal for me. Thats how my bestfriends took good care of me. I wish we could just choose the one person we could love and share our dreams and our life, but loving is not a choice of the brain - its a matter of the heart.

0 comments: