Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dark Chocolate is Good for the Skin

I am a certified chocoholic and my sweet bud really crave for any choco especially during nighttime. I love munching chocolate bars and there are times that it really make me feel good especially if I'm stress but it's just now that i realized that it's good for the skin.

-------------------------------

Studies say that dark chocolate is good for the skin! It has flavanoids that help absorb UV light and increase blood flow to the skin. As a result, it is said to improve skin hydration and complexion. Wow, isn't that a delicious skin fact right there? Just make sure to eat your sweets in moderation!

------------------------------------

7 comments:

theresa said...

I am more of a dark chocolate eater than the regular chocolate. Though it's the opposite when I was young.

Unknown said...

Haha! Now we are justified to eat dark chocolate. Thanks for the info!

Vera said...

Yay for chocolate! Of course, anything in excess could be bad. Still, yay for chocolate! :)

Unknown said...

That's great to learn. But I prefer dark-sugarfree chocolates since I'm diabetic. Yum.

Meikah said...

Oi, thanks for sharing this. Now, I have a good reason to eat dark chocolates! hahaha

KRIZZA said...

Oh..that's indeed a great news for choco lovers. Hmmm...maybe I should take some, soon. :)

Ron Leyba said...

Dark chocolates are rich in vitamins and minerals. Great not only for the skin but for the whole body as well.