Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Kids Do Fall in Love Too...

Instead of the creepy posts/pics to share, i more want to give butterflies to my readers. I am simply stunned whenever i saw kids already showing their love affection. Well, i find it rare since i am used with them being just naughty and wild and them being romantic, its outrageous for me. So, one fine day. I found this two little tots on play. I find them having a great time and in just a snap i already saw something weird from this two bundle joy. Are they exclusively seeing each other? Woot...

So, here they are...


Photobucket

My romantic entry for Wordless Wednesday..

Show me Your Footprints...


13 comments:

CB said...

that is sweet! :) happy WW, thanks for hosting too!

CB said...

how sweet! :) happy WW!

Self Sagacity said...

that is cute. no doubt.

Erika Price said...

Aw, what a sweet photo!

Unknown said...

Very cute kids! Thank you for hosting the linky!

Art of RetroCollage said...

Awwwww.....young love!

ngpaloma said...

i work with kids and i love them!!! they could really stretched your patience though ...

Anonymous said...

That's super adorable! My kids are much more prone to picking fights than finding love. Maybe there's hope for them too. :)

Would love to have you stop by www.kidsenroute.com/blog!

mail4rosey said...

Awww... :)

Monica said...

Awww...that is so beautiful!

Property in Mohali said...

Very smart kids.... I love kids...

By Property in Chandigarh or Real estate in Chandigarh

Reanaclaire said...

hello...coming back to pay you a visit.. please drop me an email at reanact@gmail.com , I would like to contact you for some sponsored options.. thanks!

Diana Mancuso said...

So sweet!