Friday, February 24, 2012

Beautiful Friday

Wow, the day is as amazing as my God. I received few tasks today and i got some payments too. I never expect few blessings today but the power of prayer is incredible. I always just ask it to HIM and as they say, it all HIS will. I have so many things to be thankful despite pretty lifes constraints that sometimes broke my heart. But well, i couldnt just face the imperfections rather i will continue to fight for it for me and for my family. Anyway. the sister just phoned us the other night, she is still the topnotch of their recent preboard and im so happy for the result. She is indeed blessed and God really guides our family. The countdown is almost near, few more months and she will finally take the last test for her career. Thank God for everything really.

0 comments: