Monday, December 19, 2011

Another Self Hosted Blog

Woot, before the year ends, i wanted to materialize one of my goals this year. Another self hosted blog is on its way. I couldnt afford to slip on my finger the chance of getting another hosting for my sites. I knew bloggers out there would understand the benefits of having multiple sites to maintain. The molah is also unstoppable, right? Cant wait to maintain another site. The niche of this new hosted site is more of personal entries. The last hosted site was for business and personal finance. I havent had yet any personal site with its own hosting terms so im quite excited. The plan of getting another hosting is actually an output of a constant thought of augmenting my income every month. Of course, we all knew hos prices is skyrocketing so we should be doing something as far as personal finance is concerned. I just got this chance to pursue this plan and without any doubt my 2nd self hosted site was realized today. Im so much glad for all my achievement this year.

0 comments: