Monday, December 19, 2011

Feel like Royalty with Barcelona Chairs

Photobucket
Its been a long day indeed. I mean i was stucked at some paper works and my neck has been aching too much. Well, thats the effect of my hardworking ass. I dont have any complain either, the truth is im very much thankful that reviews and tasks poured like its no end. Every now and then, i got some tasks at different sites that i subscribed too. Anyway, it been few days before Christmas, Are you ready for the big day? Are you done shopping for your sister, brother and other family members? How about your godchilren, im sure you always allocate certain amount for them, right?

The holiday seems to give a hole in our pockets but since this time of the year just comes once then im sure its best to share our blessings to loved ones who best deserve some present this year. I remember an office mate who asked me to accompany her to the nearest furniture store. She is scouting for a possible dining set and maybe few appliances depending on whatever stuff attracts her the most. When we vsisted the famous appliance store in town. My eyes were feed with fantastic finds on stylish and sophosticated styles of living room and dining furniture sets. I happen to see some barcelona chairs and Eames Chair which i felt in love immediately. This modern class furniture is a must have especially if you are planning to give a lift to your roof. An Eames Lounge is a good choice so far because it touches some modern and classy styles without having some budget constraints. Admittedly, there are a lot of amazing finds these holiday but i also make sure to save a little bucks for rainy season. I hope you too. But in any case, you do have extra budget what keeps you grounded? Common get it now.

0 comments: