Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Thoughts

Sorrow is with us not because we are bad at stopping it, but simply because it's part of being human. What matters is not whether good or bad things happen - both will, but your relationship to them. Just think back over the last 24 hours, - what had you taken hard that you could have taken lightly?

----------------------------------

Good morning guys. its a beautiful Monday morning and i have so many things to be thankful about.I knew God knows how much i am so much indebted to HIM. I am always grateful for everything and i wouldnt have ant of these if not of HIS love and kindness. I am thankful for a kind, generous and loving honey, for a great family, for the wonderful friends, for my critiques and enemies to always remind me to keep my feet grounded and for a great work environment and understanding boss. To this, i owe a lot to HIM for a great life.

0 comments: