Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Joyous and Blessed

Its another great day for me. I have so many reasons to be thankful of a blessed life. BUt of course, i want to have a special mention to my love for making my journey as blessed and as great as it is now. I was at the nearest mall the entire day. I bought few stuff for me and for my sister. I met a friend and she was also buying a new bag and its really fun meeting some past acquintances. Im thankful i was able to provide little things for my sister since she will be leaving this saturday already. I will surely miss her but again im just giving myself a little alleviation. I mean id like to think that this will just be for few months and that next year we will have a certified public accountant. Crossing our finger. Please pray for her and for all her endeavor.

0 comments: