Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Im On Oats Now...

My grocery lists at present always includes few flavors of quacker oats. I also am buying oats cookies which is a good alternative than buying junk foods. So far, i have no complain with eating oats alone for dinner and i am really wanting to shed off fats before the big day. Today, i decided to buy a a liter of fresh milk so that my appetite would not suffer and in fairness, i love drinking the latter even at the middle of the night. Drinking such nutricious drink also boosts your digestive system making you so comfy and feeling good inside.I hope i could survive with the oats in few more days. Ohh well, its just few days now that i discover about the great and improved flavors of oats. I am now enjoying a serving of apple mixed with nuts and i also have banana, chocolate and strawberry flavor, Try it guys, for a change.

0 comments: