Monday, November 14, 2011

LOve Thoughts

"Any girl can love a million boys, But it takes a great to love a man in a million ways."



Its been quite awhile since i last posted about my honey pie. So this time, i will give him a much deserved post about him. Im sure you would complain how i so much talk about my man. I admit i am and i will always do because ill never get tired of shouting to the world how i found i great man. Im really so attached to this man and honestly i never loved this way before. Its my first time to be treated like a princess, to be pleased everyday and to be respected like i want to be. He is the only man who have accepted the entirety of me and made me feel secured and love. I am never stressed with the relationship and i just find myself happy and with peace of mind everyday. BUt of course one thing that made me so attached to him is the fact that he didnt made me a second option. Always, he will make sure that i am having the best of him and everything he has. Ohhh, im getting so senti. Anyway, i love you so much honey.