Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bright Day

First off, i wanted to apologize for failing to update this page of mine, as you all knew guys i was sick for few days but today im doing good now and i will be returning the favor in just few minutes. Its been quite so hard coz my throat was swollen and had hard time eating and drinking, Just took some med to give relief to my throat. Last night, i felt that i was feeling better. Im glad that i am sorrounded with great people who from time to time called up to check if im doing fine. Lucky too, that i have a brother who gave me all the med i need, even those that i dont, from vitamins, skin care, feminine care and everything that he just supplied us. Lucky, that i have my family who cares for me beyong conditions, cooked for me, for us whenever we need special foods we crave.I knew i couldnt asked for more. Now, im feeling better.THough is still have colds but overall im totally okey.

0 comments: