Sunday, May 30, 2010

VANITY

My Sunday started fine, we jogged around the city and after which i visited a parlor and had my nails clean. I love the service they done to my nails, they are nice too and accommodating, one thing im looking in a parlor. Its the people their and how they attend to their customers. We ate our lunch at Joven's Grill and unfortunately i saw this woman who also came to the Grill and ordered for something, i made a glanced on her out of nothing but my glanced turned out to be a laughing sensation as i couldn't help it when i notice her shirt was not on the normal side, she had wear it where the back became her front and vice versa. I was about to tell the woman but i guess i dont want to sound bitch for that thing. I just leaved the food establishment and ignore what i saw. Am i bitchy?hehehe. Also i talked to my sister now coz she was asking for a help regarding their activity now which she herself spearheaded. She was asking if i could sponsor something for that said event. My brother and I promised to do something about it coz we knew she is really facing a big problem about that. Well i will surely sleep afterwards. Its soo hot here.

0 comments: