Sunday, May 30, 2010

MISTAKES OF WOMEN

I open my Blog Catalog account and immediately look for some things interesting to read, well i would like to share about what my attention caught into.Its posted by Dandan594 and his post was all about TOP TEN MISTAKES WOMAN MAKE IN A RELATIONSHIP
An excerpt of her post.

"let's talk about Hallmark cards, greeting cards, and just about any card you can think of. (Handmade Included) Unless it's a birthday, in which case, you should get something funny and just sign your name, don't give your guy cards with a short novel written in them, or your latest poetry. This is also including those long drawn out letters, and if your far away a letter is okay, but stay away from the hand to hand kind. Every man I know cringes at the thought of these. I know you want to pour your heart out, but it's too much for a man to swallow when your first starting out. If he sends them to you, then you can send them back to him with no worries. But, this is highly unlikely, I'm afraid."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Katy,
Every man has his own characteristics which would surely effect his response to anything he face in life, including what his lover gave, say, do etc, etc.
As in any relationship between two different human beings, it will take time to know each other well.

Alessandra said...

Hi! Your blog is great! I'm going to follow it!