Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friendship

I remember my bestfriend whom i was so close with, he was the only guy i was really so close in all my batchmates, when i was suspended during my college years, he initiated a protest against the management coz he felt the later did not exercise fully my students right. Because he was the school studentry president, he was also suspended by the school administrator for what he has done, but he simply accepted it because he doesnt want to leave me alone. That doesnt stops there. Two years ago, i was rushed to the hospital because of over-fatigue, the rest of my office mates were really worried because i was just alone there. Since David is a constant caller, they called him up and told them what happened. SO he immedietly took his leave and takes good care of me. He was there when i celebrated my birthday at the hospital, he was there when i cried so hard because my former bf betrayed me, he was there when the world seems so unfair on my side. I remember last year on my birthday, he made an specialy delivery of ballons and chocolates to my office and gave a simple yet meaningful card. Our friendship was tested by time and of trials and shortcomings. Yet we remain strong and proved a concrete union bound by trust and of great value to each other. I use not to trust men by then not until my bestfriend proved to me that you cant really knew a man exactly not even the way he dressed or the way he smile, its with the chance to be with him and as you surpass the challenge of time that you can really know if he is worth keepin for.
I am not closing my doors for someone or for anyone, as clarence says, i wouldnt stop loving until i find my perfect match. Its when u strive for unconditional love that would make love worth fightin for. And this journey has just started.....

5 comments:

Nitin said...

that is a sweet story.. hope you find it.

Alternative Arts said...

You Found It! This is it. Just give it a chance.

ToTo

Alternative Arts said...

You Found It! This is it. Just give it a chance.

ToTo

nothingprofound said...

How wonderful to have a dear friend like that! Hold on to him.

Indian Girls Club said...

Hi Katy,

I came to know about your blog through Cdsite.

I'm interested for a link exchange with your blog. Pl visit IndianGirlsClub and add your blog details and 468x60 banner.

I would be happy to display your listing.