Monday, February 8, 2010

Hearts Day

Funny how everyone were all excited for the coming of the most anticipated day for lovers. Some may even booked already flowers or stuff toys for their significant others. BUt for those who are loveless like me, i ought not to think about it instead. Last year was very memorable for me, we were together with my ex and had a great celebration. Yes, i sometimes envy those girls who were really so lucky to have their special someone with them, but i dont think i settled for less. I have my ever supportive, understanding and patient friend whom i considered the closest man i ever had now. Valentines maybe romantic in the real sense but nothing is more ideal and meaningful than to have someone you can share in happiness and in pain, and much more than the box of chocolates or flowers, my man is still incomparable. Nothing beats than to have him in your life.

1 comments:

Power Up Love said...

Katy what is your story? What is the story you really want to share?