Monday, May 27, 2013

Link List Clean Up

Just as i have this free day to attend to some minor blog glitch, i decided to do some link list clean up to prepare my site for page rank update. I checked my site's ranking and still no update as of this typing. I want to work out this site so here i am trying my best to unlink trashy site. For a site to maintain its pagerank, its important that you link valuable sites to your homepage. I can't remember anymore when was the last time i updated my link and gladly, i was in the mood to catch up today.

I am hoping that i will have time to work out on my other sites soon. For the meantime, ill work on some networking for this site and the rest of my sites.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the look of your blog. I guess it's time I clean up my blog too. I think my pr might be on its way down.

Unknown said...

how do you clean up your link list?

Meikah said...

I wish you all the best in your blogging. Which reminds me, I haven't cleaned up mine too. LOL

Louise Antonette said...

How will you consider a link that's not valuable to the post/blog sis?