Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BDO Installments Now Available at Lazada

I shopped at Lazada twice already and so far i've got a nice experience. From dealing with their customer representatives and arriving my items on time. In fact, i got to appreciate this online hub as they will call you first before they will process your order. The marketing head herself is also very accommodating plus they offer lots of freebies and discounts.

The good news, if you are a BDO cardholder then you can avail of your card to the fullest as Lazada now accepts BDO installments.With a minimum purchase of Php3,000.00 then you can proceed to check out. Here's some details:


 photo step1_zps0103e9f3.jpg

2 comments:

ceemee said...

I haven't shopped at Lazada before! Looks like the reviews of this online store are positive.

eLLa (r) said...

Uy, that's a nice offer. I also frequent Lazada site but never tried to deal with it yet. Thanks for this info, I'll have the guts to buy from here.