Thursday, December 15, 2011

Popcorn Hour

We have this neighbor who has an adorable baby. Oftentimes, i get this baby and play with her whenever i am at the house. Actually, its not just whenever because i often have time for her. I really wish i will have my baby so soon so that i will no longer borrow someone else bundle of joy.Anyway, this baby also loves my embrace and warm comforts ever since they transferred to the house nearby. She always looks forward for my hug and kisses whenever i go home from work. In fairness, my stress seems to vanished whenever i heard her laugh and giggle, it really makes sense having a cutie little angel at home. Sadly, my other siblings is still single and so far there are still no hint that we will celebrating a long table. Going back, whenever i have time to buy something for this angel, i always make sure to get something for her, may it be food or baby stuff for as long as it will fit perfectly on her. In one of those times, i bought her a popcorn because i have this feeling that she will like the yummy and chessy taste. Well, at the age of 1 she eats already variety of solid foods. I was indeed right because as soon as i give her the box of Popcorn, she immediately put her hand inside of it and get a hands of it. I was enjoying watching her eat those little puffs up corn and i kinda loved the experience.

I hope in the coming days i will have time to bring something for her too and of course she is always included in my lists for my recepient of my gift giving endeavor. I just wonder if i will also feed my baby with popcorn as early as 1 year old, is it recommended? Sorry guys im still clueless abouts such stuff.

0 comments: