Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hustles and Bustles

Indeed, this is the time where money flooded. Do you agree? I dont know actually if it applies to everyone but i believe in one way or the other each one really prepares to make the holiday season extra unforgettable. Our family is also like yours so much excited on the coming of this gift giving season. When i was still younger, i always look forward to the gifts i will be receiving on this day but now, things change, most of my loved ones look forward for my gifts. But, it warms my heart knowing how little my gift is but gives an extravagant smile to the receiver. Well, as i mentioned, i already started shopping for just little gifts for people and kids who matters to me. Today, im done with another batch of shopping and indeed it was a bustling mall experience. There are so many people at the mall and jeeps where really flocked with passengers. When i was on my way home, i remember my sister because im sure i wouldnt be experiencing carrying such heavy bags with me alone if she is here. Im glad i have prepared already few for my godchildren. I just actually took the chance of buying those since i am buying a gift too for our Christmas party.I knew ill have a busy days coming so i opt to take all my chance when possible. By saturday, i will be attending a baptism and by sunday i will be attending a wedding. Just imagine my non-stop schedule. But of course, im very much thankful for all the blessings that came and will come my way. Thank God for everything.

0 comments: