Saturday, December 24, 2011

Low Carb Bread for your Diet

Photobucket


I will be talking about diet again. While fixing up myself to go somewhere else, the sister suddenly entered my room and lay comfortably at my bed. I was just half naked so she teased me that i am gaining these days. Woot, i wanted to tell her that im not going to give her present but then i knew for a fact that she was telling the truth. I can see few belly that is slowly bulging whenever i wear a tight pants. I cant believe that i am having a body like i used to have before. I was successful in shedding off some weights before and i wanted to try the technique again but what keeps me hanging is the fact that i cant discipline myself from eating junk foods. Ohh, i love to eat my favorite Cheese Curls, ice cream and Chocolates. I picked few sweets whenever im doing my grocery and who cant help from picking those stuff?

Anyway, the sister advised me to eat low carb bread instead of eating the staple food. I mean i knew for a fact that rice is rich in sugar and possess high carbs. Thats why diabetic patients are restricted from eating rice and had substitute instead. This holiday, i decided to check out low carb bread and low carb snacks at the mall. I knew there are snacks like that. If not, you can just see the nutitional label at the back to kee you guided of the nutritional benefits you got at each serving, Its important to keep our body at the right shape not for any reason but for our own health benefit. Dont just lose weight because you want to look good on that dress instead do it because you feel you need to do it. Dont also do some diet for someone else because it feels good if you do the diet trick for your own good not for the sake of someobody else.

0 comments: