Saturday, December 24, 2011

Why You Should Buy a Single Board Computer

Yesterday, a technician contacted me if i wanted to avail of his service. I need to put some hardware stuff for the netbook and since i cant avail of the warranty because i purchased it online, i was kinda hesitant if im going to let him touch my stuff. This guy was recommended by a former officemate and she told me good words about the latter. My apple netbook is courtesy of the hubby. It was infected by a virus in one of my browsing moments and since it doesnt have a virus protection software i end up going to Cebu to have it checked. Since, i got tired of going every now and then for its check up i decided to look for a technician somewhere. The last guy i talked with is not familiar with apple's hardware so i was kinda frustrated having it touched by just any man.

Anyway, a friend told me that a desktop would be a good buy just in case. Well, cant have it now coz i got already my Christmas present and im sure its kinda awful to ask the hubby to buy me a single board computer  this time. I really wish he could read this because im sure if he knew what happened to the netbook he will surely fret out. Hence, a single board computer is a great buy this holiday. Its actually a reliable solutions for al the harsh applications nowadays. For people who needs something for super fast system and customization then check out single board computers to help you with your daily tasks. This new periphereal is such a good investment addressing issues of modern living and browsing.

The company that caters for system partners and distrubution is no other than Fastwell. Its the leading company in developing and manufacturing single board computers. Aside from the latter, they also offers a plethora of OEM and ODM services. Fastwell, indeed creates the future.

0 comments: