Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Give Thanks Instead...

Do i have the right to complain? Now, im so exhausted roaming around downtown and going back and forth to the mall. For three consecutive days, ive been so busy buying gifts for my godchildren and for family members. Today, its shopping spree for myself. Of course, will the hubby forget her dearly beloved? of course not. Well, i havent buy yet a dress for the holiday. I just bought first a footwear, another footwear again. Im really crazy sometimes trying to collect assorted footwear collections yet some i just wore it once and mostly i wear few of my favorites. I promise to give myself a break tomorrow and hopefully things will happen as planned. Ohh well, i remember i have some invitations tomorrow and i am really pretty lazy to go out.

I was just having this thought lately. How ironic but people really has no contentement in every sense. When they have everything, they will complain for the lack of time, lack of this and lack of that yet if they are scarce on something they will again complain for being miserable. Well, humans have the tendency of being selfish. We want to grab everything even though we dont need it. Being greedy is a sin and it can destroy every man's moral and attitude. On the other side, i felt just happy these days. Im so blessed and i felt the peace of mind. I succeed on a certain goal and i made a promise not to become a bitch, why should i? I was given so many graces, i think i should not be an antagonist to someone and if they think i am in their eyes then its not my problem anymore. As for me, i am very much contented and delighted with everything. So may things to look forward to. Id like to end this post with this.

"Lighten up and play. Remember, you are God's child, so it's ok to be silly, be curious, be fun."

0 comments: