Friday, December 16, 2011

My Blessed and Fantastic Year

A week ago i read a friend's posting at Facebook about some thoughts and meme on her experiences this year. Upon reading, it cross into my mind about having same post and since im in my mood to right now, the plan of doing some personal meme just happened on this very hour. I knew you can observe for sure how i was so damn in love with my partner. Its very evident how my post centered on him most of the time. I wish you just understand this poor lady because i just am so overwhelmed with how God created HIS marvelous plans at the perfect time and at the right reasons.I feel so lucky to have this chance in experiencing a relationship where most of the time i am pleased, i am taken care of, i am loved and most especially i am his apple of the eye. It cares so much when someone miles away wasted his precious time checking out one me everyday, sharing my troubles and of course standing beside you through good times and bad times. I have never been this contented and fulfilled, never in my 26 years of existence.

A friend told me once that in this journey there would always come a time where you will be blessed to have a man just as you want it to be. Surprising as it is but God always has reasons for everything. Anyway, we just had this conversation last night about something we are talking about. We are discussing everything from expenses, plans, my activities and almost about everything. When i opened up to him about this wish i am eyeing for this year without an agenda of having him fulfilled and i was so surprised when he told me that i can have it and i indeed smile from ear to ear because this man is the only man who is happy when im happy and is dying to give me the world if he can. Well, a lot have been said but from start to the end and all things in between. there are just two hearts that matters. Our story will always depend on our decisions to let things happen, without one even fate won't work.

0 comments: