Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cleaning Session

The thing is, i dont have a choice at all but to clean my room personally. Yesterday, i asked someone to help me cleaned the aftermath of the floods. We end up picking up few cans, plastics, paper stuff and other garbages. After they sweept the mud, i asked them to clean the walls and window. I couldnt explain how my muscles were tired after the clean up. Now, the second day, i did other minor stuff like changing my bed sheet, pillows, fixing my cabinet and cleaning up my shoe rack. I was in the midst of a serious clean up mojo when i had the chance to check my laundry basket, worst i was surprised that my dirty clothes were all wet. Good thing i check it or i end up having a smelly clothes after the new year. I ask someone to immediately have my laundry. Glad, i noticed it. After the flood, at least half of the house was tunrned back to normal. On a little side of it, were still grateful its not as worst as what happened to CDO, right guys? With all these things that happened, i have few things to be grateful, one i have a family that sticks with each other and second to have had a great partner. He will really be there for me all the time. During the flood, he called up more than ten times, to check every detail of it. He is the best man i ever had.

Anyway, another sharing from me:

---------------------------------------------

If you do not, then you will forever be looking to others to prove your own merit to you, and you will never be satisfied. You will always be asking others what to do and at the same time resenting their help. Trust in yourself starts with being ok with the consequences of your decisions.

0 comments: