Thursday, December 29, 2011

On Wireless Doorbell

What a pleasant surprise today. A good friend way back in college just arrived and he told me he arrived while their house was flooded. I told him that maybe its signals to have their house renovated. He just smiled. Well, this friend works in a call center and he belongs to the third sex. Its innate to him to be very sweet and charming. We used to bond a lot when we were still studying. When we had our on the job training, he was paired with a friend too but most of the time, i will join their group especially if we need to spend some night encoding and finishing our thesis. I missed those times, really but now that we are finally on our own feet. I can say that we were successful in making our life better.

I knew im invading his privacy but to just share some inspiring thoughts, this former classmate is self supporting. He used his free time to augment his living and to support his studies. Today, i knew he is so fulfilled for having reap the fruit of all his sacrifices. I knew few people who have really reached their dreams and aspirations and im sincerely happy for them. Anyway, i remember this friend of mine because he is asking me about the price range of wireless doorbell. They encountered a theft incident recently and he told me that a driveway alarm will ne needed very soon. I think ive seen a wireless driveway alarm at a hardware store but i havent seen how much it cost. I hope i could help him in his search coz he will go back to his work the soonest. Hence, we will be meeting up in few days to catch up each other lives. I just cant imagine how fun that day is knowing these people.

0 comments: