Thursday, November 24, 2011

On Belt Conveyors

Its been a busy day for me nevertheless, i dont want to think that i cant do it. I have so many errands that need my urgent attention and i want to give them their respective priority. I headed to the city early in the morning coz i wasnt able to withdraw from the local hall. I was lucky that i had my money as early as now. I was able to ask someone to do my laundry too coz i will attend a wedding this Saturday so ill surely cant give a time on other chores.

Going back, while i was on my way home, i was amazed how fast the construction of a new hotel in nearby. I dont know exactly when they start constructing but the span of time they had for doing the building is amazingly fast. At least, the place would have a better hotel. On the other end, i saw some Belt conveyors and conveyor belt inside the building. I figured they need it for convenient and flexibility of the construction men. I wish they knew too about some material handling conveyors so that they wouldnt have hard time doing the movement of materials in a horizontal and shallow plane. But i knew the person who manage the construction has its perfect strategy. For now, i cant help but get excited for their upcoming opening.

0 comments: