Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Long Day

To start off, my feet is so tired from roaming the entire city. I visited a neighbor who is presently confined at the hospital with her baby. I bought few pantries and fruits for her since i am wearing my wedges, i cant help but feel so tired because of the long walk the entire day. My real agenda was to buy my gift and footwear but i actually have not buy the former since its already late. I am cramming because i still need to give some bucks for the brother to go to the market. Now, im stucked with few more errands tomorrow. I still need to have my manicure and pedicure, contact the person who will do my make up and have our church rehearsal. Im still not sure if i could drop by at the hospital tomorrow, hopefully. Its indeed a long day for me.

0 comments: