Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday

..to my dearest nephew. As our present to the kid, my love hosted a small birthday party for her and truly, its one of the most memorable day of her life. I knew its quite tiring preparing for some party needs but its all worth it knowing how we can put her a great smile. This kid is so close the family that i even take her as my own daughter. I provide her with almost everything she needs from schooling to her daily needs. I may not be the best person in this world but i knew somehow in my life ive been a good woman to the eye of this kid. Happy Birthday dear. Funny but i havent experienced a party like her but now this kid almost experience great memories. Im proud to say that she is quite lucky to have experienced somehow a fun childhood. Im thankful that i have a man as understanding as he is. He would love to pamper her to the fullest. From giving her allowance, nice weekends and even providing for her tuitorial. Now we have so many expenses in lined but hopefully we could settle it the soonest. To my man, i love you so much. I cant wait to be wait with you in few more months.

0 comments: