Sunday, November 6, 2011

Quote for the Day

"Id rather live a simple life than pretend i have everything"


I got this reqouted from my readings lately and i truly love it. This is self explanatory and true enough people cant hide everything no matter how you pretend so hard. Isnt it great to live a simple life and be contented with what you have though sometimes those who claim to have had are those that dont have and those who claim to be the other are those that have. I love the story behind this quote and i couldnt help thinking of somebody else. It gives me a smile how it best fits for her because like the lady this quote is intended for, she does portrays someone as closely related as the receiver of the quote. I knew who you've been thinking guys? Yeah, its her but i dont have agenda of meddling to their respective issues.

0 comments: