Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Where to Buy a Pop Corn Machine?

There's always a child in me. Why did i say that? Well guys, i still crave for lollipops and enjoy munching foods that kids love. Who doesnt? Chocolates, cakes and ice cream are few of the foods that will not just tempt you to try but will also make your stomach complain. No matter how forbidden you are to eat those sweets, you will try to taste it, right guys?

One of the foods that i still love until now is popcorn. I love to eat it especially if i am at movie world and sometime i buy one that is ready to eat so as to enjoy my movie marathon experience. With that, how i wish we have pop corn machine so that we can make as many popcorns as we like. If not, we can start a new business for popcorn. I wonder, how much does each popcorn machine cost? Is it as expensive as ive thought.I hope not. Anyway, i still have to wait until i win the lottery to buy those machine. As for now, ill settle in buying my favorite popcorn in town.Im very sure i can afford to buy it by piece and enjoy as many pop corn as i can especially if its my favorite flavor.

0 comments: