Sunday, October 23, 2011

Scouting Over Vitamin Suppliments

Since i was a little bit young, my mother told me that i am her child that is prone to sickness. My constant friend is my doctor and the longest hospital days i had was about a month. Indeed, i can say that my immune system is not that strong so i need to have a daily dose of my vitamins. A vitamin supplements will help the body fights againts infection and other viruses. Its important that we have a strong immune system so that we will not have flue or cough easily.

AS of today, the main health issue i am currently dealing is my allergic rhinitis and everytime it hits my body, it really gave me a sleepless nights. What ive observed is that, i need not to be exposed to dust, too much cold or strong scents because it will surely ignite to an attack. I often wish i could do anything i want but i simply cant especially doing some household chores. Whenever i am in the mood to clean my room, i am often frustrated to do some wiping because im sure my allergy will starts upon wiping those dusty books and shoes on my cabinet. I guess i badly need natural vitamins to protect me from the allergies i have now. BUt im glad too that this is just a minor health issue unlike my sister who sometimes complain about a joint pain. I knew its kinda weird but our family doctor told her that its just a side effect of over fatigue. At least it eases our worries.

0 comments: