Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just THink So..

Every night before i dose off, it became a routine to have some private moments for myself. I normally say my evening prayer, thanksgiving and most of the time think a lot. I usually think of the things i am so much grateful to my God especially for all the countless blessings HE has showered me. Im forever indebted to HIM for everything that he has done for me. For his miracles, for his love and fo his unending kindness. I remember before, i was so confused in my life and ive nowhere to go. The crossroads gave me some thoughts to cry about but also it gave me a strong will to continue to fight my battle. I am so much glad that HE has been so good to me. In fact, i felt im HE didnt leaved me at any point in my life. Now, that i have a great relationship, a nice job, a fantastic friends and a blessed life. Ive no wish except for HIS continous guidance on me.


THus, i realized that GOD will always interfere whenever youre in the midst of confusion. Sometimes, he gave us trials because he loves us. He wants you to be back on his arms. You are in that situation because he thinks of you, he wants you to know that HE is there. I realized i am strong person because instead of being down on the tests HE gave to me, it transforms me to love him more and thank him instead. It came into a point where i got tired of wishing and suddenly when i was at the edhe of giving up there i was greeted with the thing i am dreaming. It all just came inexpectedly. I just pray for a man who can love me unconditionally and in no time HE just gave it then the rest follows. I really wish i am more than deserving for all the blessings that he bestowed on me and always its my prayer to be an instrument of HIS love.

0 comments: