Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy MOnday

Its an extra special day. Its a holiday in our place and i love how the weather is a bit gloomy. I love to just sleep and take a good rest while work is still on the coming days. I could sense a holiday air already. Wowo, im so excited for the coming Christmas as i have great plans for it. As for today, i am running an errand as requested by my partner. He is in business trip now for a trade show and he will be back by Thursday. He called up last night for an important stuff that he wants me to settle and the girl contacted me earlier today for confirmation. Hayst, my partner doesnt want NO for an answer so everytime he wants me to do something may it be a personal or business errand, i always make it a priority. Well, im not complaining either because if ill figure its just so small compare to all the things he has done for me and for the family. I may not share every detail of how he has been supportive but its enough for me to shop weekly. wink!

0 comments: