Monday, September 5, 2011

On Plagiarism...

Did you know that copying someones thought is a no no? I mean i hope other bloggers or my readers would somehow has a little decency. I mean when you copy someones thought and idea especially verbatim copying is against the code of ethics and a violation of the intellectual property of someone. I don't normally react when i read one or twice of phrases that i knew from my own words but when you copy the idea and phrase then i hope you have a little shame on yourself for doing so. Don't wait for me to post your name and your blog coz im sure you will not be glad of what I'm going to do. A little respect please. If you don't know how to do that stuff then better stop and do things you are capable of than of copying others works. Its such a shame guys. If you don't have any idea about plagiarism issues then better read before its too late coz you might regret the day you read my blog. My blog is a public portal so its open for anybody else both to people who just want to aid themselves with updates from me. But of course you are also subject to certain limitations. Give a little respect to yourself...Shame on you.

0 comments: