Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Thoughts

The start of the week is fantastic. I had a weekend blast and the shopaholic in me was very delighted because i bought the few stuff that i was eyeing a month ago. Good thing i bought it coz it was the last stock from the row. No wonder the branded (so pricey) bag was salable coz it was so fantastic. Thanks to the hubby for the over pampering me. wink*. I'm craving for an out of town trip. Its been awhile since my last visit to Cebu. Actually, just the other month but i am really on fancy as to the latest fashion trends there. But of course i still few things to prioritize but surely i will have an Iloilo trip before the year closes.

I'm in between some working stuff but i just want to update my online portal so here i am. Anyway, my hubby celebrated his birthday yesterday and i was lucky that i was the first one to greet him. He said he just had a simple dinner with his kids and im glad he did. I missed him now actually. Wondering what he is doing?

0 comments: