Friday, June 10, 2011

To Bring or Not to Bring?

I just packed my things up because i dont want to cram tomorrow. I am planning to take an afternoon trip. I havent texted yet my brother that i want him t fetch me up at the port, im just going to text him up later. I wish Misty will contact me later this afternoon so that ill know where were going to meet. But my hubby told me that she want us to meet at SM. Its a great place indeed as i wanna buy something for my sister. Yay, my sis texted me a while ago that she wanted to go with me. I wish i could ask my sister to go with me but then i knew i still have few stuff to deal with in the place so she might be complaining of being my ladyguard. Anyway, i hope to catch with you guys the soonest as im planning not to bring with me my lappy. I have a second thought bring it up because my brother has his own laptop too so i might just use his lappy. Im afraid for security purposes too. In the other end, i am so excited for my trip tomorrow. I wish i could buy great stuff for my mom and the rest of the family members. Wish me luck guys.

0 comments: