Friday, June 10, 2011

I Heart You Honey

I guess my man deserves a space in this site. So, I'm giving him this post exclusively for him. Sorry guys, i am just so happy to start my day. Just in time when i arrived at office, he called up because he missed me..hehehhe. What a sweet gesture of him. I just cant help but smile while talking with him. He is actually at work now and while we were talking he suddenly had a client so he asked if he can attend to the client first, i knew he will just call back later. Meanwhile, last night he called me up at 1 am because he just want to hear my voice. I certainly believe that when you do think a lot about that person then the connection is really extreme. Maybe he calls a lot now because ive been thinking so hard about him.hehehe. To my lovey dovey, just stay safe there and you said once that you will always be there. Now, im telling you, i will always be there for you and I love you so much..Love is really in the air..hehehe..

0 comments: