Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just Remembered

I missed the call of my hubby. I never realized that my phone is ringing because I'm working on my backlog. When i checked my phone, it was my honey calling. how sweet of him. I guess he will be going to sleep already. He would call to say goodnight and just a little chitchat about what happened to him in the day. I forgot i have so many stories to tell him, hehehe. Last night, he called up to ask if i still have money left. We actually bought a new notebook so he was worried that the money he sent were not enough but thank God, i still have few backs for my daily expenses. I don't want him to feel that i depend on him because in the very first place, i have my job to support me and my family is still there yet he is extra sensitive about it. He would always wanted that i am doing fine and one time i told him about some little stuff that pissed me, he was insisting on talking to that person because he doest want that i am hurt in any way. Sometimes i end up childish because he pampered me a lot. I admit i sometimes abuse his kindness especially if want something else but he knew i always remain committed on him.

Yay, cant wait the day. You know that i love you so much my honey. Thank you for embracing my imperfections and for bringing love beyond conditions. I cant promised to be the perfect girl for you but i will always try to be the best partner.mwah

0 comments: