Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Its a Great day

Yepey, its an amazing day for me. Ive grab few tasks and another bunch of tasks reserved for me. Another thing, I had a great day talking with my hubby. I wish he is here now. There would be lots of surprises coming on my way. On the lighter side, the sports activities were successfully held last night. We just ranked second but happy. Its the spirit of sportsmanship and camaraderie that is the core thing and I'm glad there is an activity like that. The night was awesome for me though it rains. I realized our place is full of talented youngsters and only if there is the chance to developed such skills I'm sure our place will be known for it.

Anyway, i really have so many stories to tell but ill reserve it later. To all my readers, thank you for checking out my updates. I'm glad you keep an eye on my site. Have a great day everyone.


0 comments: