Friday, May 6, 2011

Chronic Weakness

Are you tired or exhausted perhaps? Well its a normal scenario especially if you belong to a working class. I remember when i was still on the previous position, i was too exhausted to the point that i even had migraine everyday. The nature of my work was a big factor coz i need to supervise things in a 24/7 period. Until a time came that i really think so hard if i can last with this kind of set-up then i said to myself, i need to find a job where i can be happy and will make me healthy because my compensation would be so useless if at the end of the day, ill always finds myself in the hospital. If i haven't decided earlier i would probably dealing with chronic weakness because i always have the feeling of listlessness. I'm thankful that i have finally found a home where my work is such so rewarding and my health is never compromised.

0 comments: